Summer in Galtür
Fleeing the heat of the cities? Sleeping through nights without mosquitos? That and even more is possible when coming to Galtür, where you reach summer coolness, which shows itself in lavish splendor on green meadows and crystal-clear lakes. Whether you are here for hiking, paragliding, swimming & fishing, climbing or biking – Galtür and its three-thousanders are bursting with possibilities to let summer become an adventure.
It’s not the performance that counts
but the experience…
Hiking on the mountains require knowledge and experience. An easy hike to a hut is not comparable to crossing a massive mountain area hiking from hut to hut or climbing a steep summit. Due to many years of experience as a mountaineer in the Silvretta area and due to many trainings in the field of mountain sports, your host Ronald is happy to give advice and recommendations.
On 36 labeled bike-trails, relaxed summer days wait to be enjoyed by you. They are divided into “classic”, “enduro” and “big mountain” to make the choice easier for you. The Tyrolean mountain scenery comes free with each of these impressive excursions.
Whether directly at the rock or in the gym, whether coming up against your own limits or climbing just for fun – Galtür with its different routes can easily be called a climber’s paradise. Here, beginners can try their first moves and pros can plumb the depths of their abilities.
The two Silvretta cards are tailored to the respective holiday type, and they are the best all-round tickets for your relaxed holiday in the Paznaun valley.
- For free from the first night of your stay
- Free trip with the busses of the Paznaun valley
- One free ride a day with a cable car of the Paznaun valley
Just 49 €
- Valid for the whole stay
- Free ride with the busses and cable cars of the Paznaun valley and the Montafon
- Free entry to the Alpinarium Galtür
- Free entry to the swimming pools of the Paznaun valley
- Free ride on the Silvretta-Hochalpenstraße (except toll at arrival)
- Discount at events in the Paznaun valley
- And much more